US
U.S. Chargé d’Affaires Robert Silverman and U.S. Deputy Assistant Secretary of Commerce Mark Mitchell opened the forum, which brought together Egyptian officials and leading US companies to explore opportunities for investment and technology partnerships.
An analysis of coercion, nuclear talks and geopolitical pressure shaping relations among major powers and their rivals.
Minister of Foreign Affairs Badr Abdelatty held a Monday phone call with Bahraini Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdullatif bin Rashid Al Zayani to discuss bilateral relations and regional developments.
Minister of Foreign Affairs Badr Abdelatty held a Monday phone call with Saudi Minister of Foreign Affairs Prince Faisal bin Farhan Al Saud to discuss regional developments.
Minister of Foreign Affairs Badr Abdelatty discussed regional developments and de-escalation efforts with his Kuwaiti counterpart Sheikh Jarrah Jaber Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah in a Sunday phone call.
Minister of Foreign Affairs Badr Abdelatty discussed bilateral relations and regional developments with Iraqi Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein in a Sunday phone call.
Minister of Foreign Affairs Badr Abdelatty discussed regional developments and de-escalation efforts with his Qatari counterpart Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman Al Thani in a Sunday phone call.
Minister of Foreign Affairs Badr Abdelatty discussed regional developments and de-escalation efforts with U.S. Special Envoy to the Middle East Steve Witkoff in a Sunday phone call.
The US State Department has renewed its security alerts to all American citizens, urging those in the Middle East region to exercise caution.
Haines said the decision opens "a clear pathway" for greater U.S. vehicle and auto parts exports to Egypt, building on more than $256 million in U.S. automotive exports to the Egyptian market last year.
He emphasized that Cairo represents a promising market and a key partner thanks to its qualified workforce, advanced digital infrastructure, and strategic location connecting Africa, the Middle East, and Europe.
Egypt strongly condemned Iran's Wednesday strikes on Bahrain and Kuwait, describing them as a flagrant violation of the two Gulf states' sovereignty and warning that the attacks mark an unacceptable escalation that threatens regional security and stability.
The US envoy briefed Minister Abdelatty on the developments in the US-Iran negotiations within the framework of cooperation and coordination between the two sides.
An extended meeting between the four foreign ministers will follow, according to a statement released by the Egyptian Foreign Ministry on Friday.
The talks centered on the ongoing crisis regarding Iran. Minister Abdelatty welcomed US President Donald Trump’s decision to cancel planned military strikes against Iran, expressing hope that all parties would seize this opening to resolve outstanding disputes through peaceful dialogue.
Egypt said it has followed with great satisfaction and appreciation the announcement by U.S. President Donald Trump regarding the cancellation of military strikes that had been scheduled against Iran.
U.S. President Donald Trump said ongoing negotiations with Iran have made significant progress, emphasizing that the core of any potential agreement is ensuring that Tehran does not acquire a nuclear weapon.
U.S. President Donald Trump confirmed that ongoing negotiations with Iran are making significant progress, expressing optimism about the possibility of achieving tangible results in the coming days as communication continues between the two sides on outstanding issues.
Minister of Foreign Affairs Badr Abdelatty received a Monday phone call from his Pakistani counterpart Ishaq Dar and Deputy Prime Minister to discuss regional stability and ongoing negotiations between the U.S. and Iran.
Foreign Minister Badr Abdelatty discussed rapid regional developments with his Emirati counterpart Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan in a Monday phone call.